DENNY does YEEZY BOOTS 950.

Shot by Jayson Cunha.
(@jcvnha)

A VISUAL DIARY.

As most of you may know, I have been a Kanye fan since he first came out. I've done a lot of looks here where I've based looks for less on his outfits. This one is slightly different. It's actual pieces that I've already had that were inspired by Yeezy Season 1 pieces and the colors of Autumn leaves. The boots were retailed for $600+ and I know that is a lot but as a fan, I wanted to support and also have a piece from his collection and everyone knows that every Ye piece is an investment. Yes, an investment! I'm not advising you to go and get one but I am saying that it's not a waste of money at all. It's a beautiful boot with a great silhouette. I decided to have it as the main attraction with affordable pieces from H&M and Zara with it. You don't have to buy the whole collection to achieve this look. Check it out!

  • The burgundy bomber jacket was from H&M 2 years ago. It was on sale for only $15.00.
  • The orange tee from all 3 styles was from Zara this season for only $12.00. It runs small, I suggest get a size bigger.
  • The green sweatshirt from the first outfit and the camo jacket on the last were both thrifted from Beacon's Closet with a total of $45.00.
  • The sweater from the second look was purchased for $28.00 from a local boutique. A 1980s piece as well that gives off that loose fit look perfectly. Everything was oversized in the 80s.
  • A vintage beanie and vintage timex to complete the colllection.
  • The only other triple digit pieces is here is my Stampd LA biker jeans from the GAP collection but compared to a pair of Balmain, these are the next big thing when it comes to quality material and affordable price.




Comments

  1. Well, it’s a nice one, I have been looking for. Thanks for sharing such informative stuff.ring 4 van removals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Admin,
    Its very spectacular, that's the website you admire I likable it.
    Many types of apparel are available in the market for a motorcycle rider and one among them is motorcycle boots. Motorcycle riding is adventurous as well dangerous sport in the world.
    Motorcykel støvler
    Best Regards
    Cecilia Sue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts