DENNY x STIL MIND PHONE CASES Part 1.

Shot by Andy Melendez.


 Blending in yet standing out with my STIL phone case.

My latest work this season is with stil ID phone cases. A phone case is a necessity these days. With so much of our lives in the palm of our hands, a phone case protects but it’s also an opportunity to show some flare and individuality. I wanted to created two looks in which the phone case was actually the focal point of my outfit. What I love about these cases is that they show flare but are never too flashy. They complement what I am wear rather than distract. 

For my first look, I started with the herringbone printed case. Herringbone is a classic textile and called for a look that showcased a dandy man in the modern world. A dandy is a fellow who never shies away from embracing bold prints and tailored fits but does so without trying too hard. I decided to contrast my herringbone case with a gingham button down in an effort to be playful with prints that both clash and compliment one another. By doing so, I achieved a look in which I felt confident and polished, but also showed that I was having fun.

Check out the links and hope you enjoy the visual interpretation.


THE GENTLEMAN IPHONE 6s CASE. 
GET IT HERE.

GENTLEMAN is a refined slim iPhone 6s / 6 case created from innovative hybrid technology combining three materials. The classic Glen Check fabric covering the back is reminiscent of a fashionable gentleman donning a luxury suit. Ultra-Ever Shield, the water-repellant performance fabric with omniphobic textile treament makes synergy effect with the hidden sound path through the back cover to amplify and equalize the audio sound from the device.

The flexible TPU inner core provide the ultimate scratch resistance. The hard polycarbonate back cover protects against any falls while the stitch-patterned bezel around the front edge protects the screen.
Coming in the sole color.


SEE THE REST OF THE COLLECTIONS HERE!

Comments

  1. that phone loooks dope. nice!

    New on Jon The Gold : Red Turtleneck

    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i bought the gentle man iphone 6 best cheap phone case purchase in the link
    BestCheapPhoneCases

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am saying you your iphone case + wallet case is so beautiful: iPhone 6 cases

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Good News for all get the best and cute phone cases in your budget price.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its an lovely STIL phone case the colour is lovely and it look good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts